hivesigner-python-client is a simple yet powerful library to interact with the hivesigner. hivesigner is a central-single sign on solution for HIVE based applications.
hivesigner implements Oauth2 for the authorization logic.
What can you do with this client?¶
- Implementing Authorization/Authentication flow through OAuth
- Broadcasting supported operations to the HIVE blockchain with the user of your app.
hivesigner-python-client requires python3.6 and above. Even though it’s easy to make it compatible with lower versions, it’s doesn’t have support by design to keep the library simple.
You can install the library by typing to your console:
$ (sudo) pip install hivesigner
After that, you can continue with Getting Started.
- Getting Started
- Using access tokens
- Getting authorized user’s information
- Updating user profile (metadata)
- Broadcasting operations
- Voting for a post
- Creating a comment/post
- Creating a comment/post with CommentOptions
- Follow an account
- Unfollow an account
- Mute an account
- Reblog a post
- Claim reward balance
- Delete comment
- Create custom jsons
- Hot signing
- Example flask application